16GB SD cards

Bugatti

Gear owned
Tascam sd24dp
Hi
I’m having trouble finding the Tascam recommended 16GB SD cards, as it appears that many of them are being phased out.

I prefer to use 16GB cards and don’t want to move to using 32GB unless there’s no other choice.

Does anyone know where I can find them at a sensible price? I’m in the UK.

Thanks!

hi @Bugatti. The recommended procedure is to use the card that the manufacturers have produced to replace those that are on the list. In other words, the upgraded version of the ones on the list. You may have to contact them directly to find the part numbers though.

Thanks mjk

As you suggest, I’ll contact my chosen SD card manufacturers, SanDisk and will hope to receive a helpful reply!

Reactions: -mjk-
I assume you have a reason - I'm curious as to why the 32gb cards are not an option?

Another question - are you having problems with your current card(s)?

Years ago I bought 3 or 4 approved cards to avoid a situation where I might not be able to find one. But I'm still using my original 32gb card that I put in the slot roughly 7 years ago. I never pull it out. Ever. I just reformat it from time to time.

It’s just a question of personal preference. I’d rather just have two songs on any card, so if I were to use a 32GB card instead, I’d have a great deal of wasted space.

New threads

Members online