2488 NEO - Multi effects on guitar recording through input "H"

JOE_IN_MARYLAND

Gear owned
TASCAM NEO 2488
Hello, I normally use a variety of Boss effect pedals when I play/record. I was wondering if I am able to apply the 2488 NEO built in multi-effects to the guitar signal coming into input "H"? For example am I able to apply a delay and distortion? Then from time to time add in some Phase Shifter, Flange, Wah, or Chorus in addition to the base of Delay & Distortion? If so, how do I do that?

Also, if I am using the 2488 NEO built in multi-effects, should I record the guitar part(s) clean, with no effects at all, then apply the 2488 NEO built in multi-effects later?

I watched the included instruction video, and I have looked at YouTube for videos but have not found anything to help. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I am sure after I figure this stuff out, I will have more questions!

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Have a nice day!

You can use the multi-effects but only one preset at a time. If later you wanted to add a different effect you would have to record your first effect to another track and then add an additional effect to the track.

However, the quality of sounds you get through your stomp boxes will be better than those in the NEO.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.