Peter Batah

Soundaholic
From
Montreal, Canada
Website
www.cafejoya.com
Gear owned
DM4800 / MU1000
I hope that you folks don't mind me sharing my joy at having received a wonderful little gift wrapped box from the great folks at 2Seemy. I had to chuckle at the detail that went into the packaging. Brilliant. Next challenge, installing it into my DM-4800. Wish me luck!

Needless to say that I was like a kid in a candy store when the mailman showed up at my door.

Attachments

• 2Seemy-1.jpg
    2Seemy-1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 2Seemy-2.jpg
    2Seemy-2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 2Seemy-3.jpg
    2Seemy-3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Arjan P
Yes, I remember receiving mine in the same way. Cute is the word, I'd say. :)
I also wrote a thank you to him/her after installing. They were very appreciative.

Reactions: Peter Batah
@Marvel I almost didn't have the heart to open it. I wrote them as well. They were very pleased with the feedback. Have a good one sir!

Reactions: Marvel
Still waiting for mine...according to the USPS Tracking site, it's hung up in NYC customs...I want my VGA board :( :cry: :oops:

It's only been a week though. They said it would be 1-2 weeks when they emailed me to let me know it had been shipped. They seem like very nice people.

@TimV Be patient dear friend. It will definitely be worth the wait. I'm sure that the postal service has its hands full with the Holiday season right around the corner. And yes, they are such nice people to do business with. Did I mention that the installation was a breeze. Wish I had filmed my install. Could have been helpful to others. Oh well, too late for that now. Let us know when your gift package arrives. Won't be long now!

Reactions: TimV
I may try to do a video for the install...I am an amateur photographer but not even a rank amateur videographer...I may check around and see if I can enlist someone to help me.

I agree on the USPS having their hands full during the holiday season. My oldest daughter is a rural carrier and this is what she calls hell month...from US Thanksgiving to Christmas. She loves her job but still....

Reactions: Arjan P and Marvel
Bummer....I finally received my card today after delay after delay due to holidays, fed being shut down yesterday, etc etc and when I went to install the board, I found they sent me the one for the D-3200...not the DM-3200. I just sent them an email asking how to proceed. If I have to send this one back (at my expense) and wait for them to get it before they send out another, I'm guessing with all the holidays coming up, it's going to take more than a month to get the correct one. :(

EDIT: Well, I just went through my emails and found that they confirmed that they sent the one I got (the D-3200 was on the receipt), not the one I'm sure I ordered. I made double sure that I clicked on the right one when I ordered it because of how much those two part numbers are alike.

I guess I'll have to wait and see what they suggest...anyone want a D-3200 board?

Last edited:
Hi Peter, yes, it is for the Korg. I had a feeling something was up when I opened up the box and I didn't see any ribbon cables but thought maybe the pictures I saw on their website was for something else...I opened up my DM and started looking at the pictures on their website on how to install, the board when I realized nothing matched the installation pictures. C'est la vie.

@TimV Hello Tim. Oh, do I ever feel you pain right now! You waited such a long time. Isn't there a way that they can send out the replacement express mail. Even if there is a small difference in shipping rates?

Peter, I don't know....I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow. Being a previous business owner, I know most everyone does their level best to get it right the first time and I'm not blaming them...at worst, it was an oversight, maybe even on my part but there is no way to know for sure. The email they initially sent me when they shipped the order definitely said D-3200 but I just scanned it quickly and my eyes didn't catch the difference. I could've averted this if I'd just paid a little better attention to detail.

Last edited:
So I have an update...These people that sell these are great people and willing to bend over backwards to make sure their customers are happy.

I emailed them, telling them it was most likely my fault....

No muss, no fuss...send it back to them cheapest way that can be tracked and email them the tracking number. As soon as they saw it had been picked up, they sent out the one I should've ordered.

Their customer support, in my experience with them, is second to none.

It'll be a couple of weeks before I get the right board but, in the mean time, I have a lot I can be doing, like getting my new studio ready for recording...:)

@TimV I couldn't agree with you more. I am so glad that everything went so smoothly. Shouldn't be long now!

Reactions: TimV

New threads

Members online