Compatible SD cards for DP-32SD?

Not to mention the fact that you can screenshot pages and post them for reference.

Mark, I'm guessing we do the same thing, which is download the user manual of anything we want to buy first, gaining full familiarity with the device before we buy it.

If you haven't already, d/l the .pdf version of the manual from the TASCAM site. Loading the manual in Acrobat Reader, you can then search on any term(s) in which you're interested. A real time saver and frustration minimizer.

Absloutely.

Because I take time off from the DP from time to time and sometimes need to refamiliarize myself with signal flow and routing (one of the most useful and powerful things to understand IMO) - I find it useful to blow up the block diagram on my largest computer monitor so I can quickly see and remember the different ways to send signals depending on what I'm trying to do. Very helpful. For me anyway.:)

Not to mention the fact that you can screenshot pages and post them for reference.

Mark, I'm guessing we do the same thing, which is download the user manual of anything we want to buy first, gaining full familiarity with the device before we buy it.
mj, It's scary sometimes how much alike we think.:D

Reactions: -mjk-
We're analog tape men. Our blood has been magnetized..... When you stop recording, you instantly and automatically press rewind with one hand while adjusting faders with the other hand so you don't waste time during rewind. Even though there is no rewind anymore, lol.

Mark, I bet you don't have one bottle of single malt that is less than 12 years old in your liquor cabinet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Richards
"Mark, I bet you don't have one bottle of single malt that is less than 12 years old in your liquor cabinet."

:D

Reactions: -mjk-
Tracked guitar for 3 songs today and made a mix with click for our drummer to practice along with before we track drums. Got briefly stuck a few times but the manual and searches on here helped me on my way. Liking this unit a lot so far!

Here’s my contribution: SDSDXP-032G-### Compatible This 2016 vintage San Disk Extreme Pro 32G (UHS-1, U3) card has most of an album on it, without there being any problems whatsoever. I have not had issues with the newer SDSDXXG-032G-### (San Disk Extreme Pro 32G UHS-1/U3/V30) cards, but I haven’t done any stress testing on them either.

This is the new version of a card listed on the Tascam website. I’d love to go to Best Buy after work tonight and pick one up if you folks think it will run right.

1128e88dc654ab3a295add.jpg

Hi all, can anyone confirm that this card will work properly with my DP-24SD?

Thanks!

New threads

Members online