Crackling Issues FIXED?!

cosmicdrew

Gear owned
US 16x08
Idk what happened since I made my post last month, but I haven't had the glitching audio issue when using my US16x08 for Windows audio since then. I also updated to the Windows Pro 10 Inside Preview Build 18932 around the same time.

All is well for now. If suddenly it starts again, I'll be sure to let you guys know here.

Last edited:
Welp that didn't take long.... it's still broken. It all started again yesterday. I'm so sick of this shit. I'm done with TASCAM.

Another update if anyone cares. I downloaded VoiceMeeter and I'm using the US16x08 in ASIO mode and that has fixed all crackling issues I've had.

My issue that i have been having is that as soon as I plug my tascam in, it causes my ableton to load and operate very slowly, and crash anytime I try to save a project. I've had to reinstall Windows 10 to get rid of the issue, cause even deleting the Tascam drivers still causes Ableton to work super slow. I've heard about voicemeeter, but I'm not sure that will solve this particular issue that I'm having, and I don't even want to plug the tascam in to test it, cause if it does not work, I will have to re-install windows again. :(

Damn that really sucks. What version of Ableton are you running? I have 10.1 and once Ableton is open I don't have any issues. I know other people had problems with Ableton opening all of the channels on the Tascam and that making Ableton run slow. I have a Ryzen 7 2700x ocd to 4.4 GHz so it would take a lot to notice a slow down though.

Running latest version of Ableton 10.1
I have an Intel(R) Core i7-6700HQ CPU @2.60GHz, 16Gb RAM
LOL Perhaps I could borrow your PC?? :p

New threads

Members online

No members online now.