Dm 24 Meter bridge hook up

markojames2112

Gear owned
Tascam dm24 and lots of stuff
OK I just got a Tascam Dm24 off of Ebay as mine was not working well anymore and it has the meter bridge which I never had on my old one. I used the cable they sent me and hooked it up but it is not working, the board is in great shape and I have already tested everything and it is working very well but no meter bridge.
so my question is do you need to set something in the board that I can not find ? I may go get a new cable in hopes that it is that simple other wise I will need to have the meter bridge checked out.

Could you post an image of the cable. As it is a special built cable... Maybe they send out the wrong cable.

First thing to do. Contact the seller...

Actually it started to work right when I started to record, very weird, I have used it three times now with out a problem, when I first hooked it up and put a tape in my Da 78 it did not show anything but right when I armed record it all popped on so for now I am good

does anyone know why the meter bridge would have a blinking light that says locked? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Mark

I have a similar problem. One day the Meter Bridge worked fine. I removed it because it stands too high for the little space I have.

I had used it for several months, no problem. But I stopped using it, and continued ot use the mixer for several months. After some time I decommissioned the mixer and later came to sell it.

I trested the mixer ready for sale, but on plugging in the Meter Bridge, it has stopped working, not a single light on it, the cable hasn't been changed, the Meter Bridge was simply put away in a box.

Is it the case that there is a software switch to turn the Meter Bridge off/on? Though I don't seem to think so from the little bit of literature that came with it. The Meter Bridge was tested on another mixer and it works! Any suggestions?

New threads

Members online