Peter Batah

Soundaholic
From
Montreal, Canada
Website
www.cafejoya.com
Gear owned
DM4800 / MU1000
Good morning all. I am considering purchasing a dust cover from the folks at Digital Deck Covers. For those who may have already purchased the product, I was wondering if you were able to cover the entire mixer including any cables that might be plugged into the back of the unit. I believe that a flap can be worked into the design but don't know if it absolutely necessary. Have a great day. Peter

@cmaffia Thank you for getting back to me. I have contacted the manufacturer on several occasions. This is what I was told when I asked the following question:

As cables will be plugged into the back of my Tascam DM-3200 at all times, I was wondering if this particular cover extended over those cables. For example XLR microphone cables, TDIF cables etc...

Their response:

"We don’t automatically do so, but we can make your cover with a back-flap for cabling at no extra charge; just indicate your preference for that in the "order comments" section during checkout when you place an order."

I thought that it might be wise to ask someone who actually owns a DM. If the flap is not necessary, I won't bother asking for the modification

I don't see a need to cover the back entirely, only to the extent that it makes the fit neat and somewhat snug..

Reactions: Peter Batah
Thank you @cmaffia Have a wonderful day. Peter

New threads

Staff online

Members online