DM 4800 HUI Remote won't work

erdal Kizilcay

Gear owned
Tascam DM 4800
Hi, very new in this forum. last week I have purchased a DM4800, I'm on High Sierra and my DAW is Logic pro X 10.4.1. As I don't have Firewire Interface, I thought it should work with USB connection just for the Remote. I do as it is written, but don't get any result. And I don't have Ports 5-7. They are only 1,2 and 3 ports on Midi Setup. Well, any help is really welcome. Thanks to all.

I just upgraded the Mac OS to High Sierra from Mountain Lion and also Pro Tools to 2018.3 from 10.8.5 this afternoon and evening. I have the same result with the FW card (it made the journey just fine....after a couple of installs). I've had the DM-4800 since the summer of 2013. And so, of course, the display screen has degraded do much I don't know if I'll be able to see anything on it to adjust settings. Why would it have changed in the first place? Very troubling to say the least. I hope someone can help us out because I don't have any idea how to fix. Thanks much in advance to anyone that has the answer. I'll try to get through to Tascam tomorrow but I won't be holding my breath. ..

@myrideisa, are you talking about the DM's display covered in horizontal lines? That's quite a different issue from the OP.

From what I can tell, he is still talking about the control issue that the OP spoke of but was just mentioning that the screen is now scheight and unusable.

Btw, I ordered a custom screen for mine from over seas and my DM4800 is now White on Black ☺️

OP, tell us what you have done settings wise so one of us can walk you through it...

New threads

Members online