DM 4800 + TC Finalizer Problem

Pixi

Gear owned
Tascam DM 4800
Hey Guys,

I found this Info at this forum. I think I have done it correctly, like the instruction. Please have a look at the screenshots, where is my mistake? The TC Finalizer is working - but the rest is not working - I don't know why. I can hear no Mix on Sel 4 or 5 - No signal is coming in on Channel 29/30 and no Signal on Channel 31/32 Please help! Thank you!

Instruction from this forum:
Or for mixing and A/B ing the Finalized and not Finalized Mixes, you could

Connect Finalizer on Digital 1 in and out. -> I have done with Digital Cable AES/EBU

Output Page - Stereo Mix goes to Digital 1 out. (Goes to the Finalizer.)

Output Slot Page - using INPUT BYPASS
Digital 1 in (back from the Finalizer) > Firewire Card 31/32
Stereo Mix > Firewire Card 29/30

Monitor Screen
Firewire 31/32 > Sel 4
Firewire 29/30 > Sel 5
Make sure Finalizer is set at 100% effects.

This was you can record a Finalized Mix on 31/32 and listen back to it on Sel 4.
And a NOT Finalized Mix on 29/30 and listen back on Sel 5, compare them by punching the Sel 4 and 5 buttons.

Attachments

• Output.png
    Output.png
    6 KB · Views: 16
  • Output Slot.png
    Output Slot.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Routing.png
    Routing.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Monitor.png
    Monitor.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 10
Can no one help me? I think there is a mistake in the Routing, or somewhere else, but I can't find this mistake.

All I can see quickly here, is that you're looking at the output page for returning signals from the TC. Sounds like that should be on the Input Slot page.

@Arjan P - Thanks for you help - I have checked the Inputs / Outputs / Output Slot again - please have a look at the Screenshots. The Signal is coming in the Finalizer - perfect. Signal comes in (Stereo L/R at Channel 45/46 on Console) / (Finalizer/Digital In at Channel 47/48 on Console) / Stereo L/R comes in Logic Pro on FireWire 29/30/ Finalizer/Digital In comes in Logic Pro on FireWire 31/31. So the Routing seems to be ok, right? Stereo button and all other Buttons at Output Assign are off for Channels 45/46 and 47/48.

If I select the button (Sel 4) for hearing my Signal back from Finalizer - I hear nothing at Monitorboxes - The same for button (Sel 5), where I want to hear the normal Stereo Mix

It would be great, if you ore anyone els can help me with my problem!

Thanks

Attachments

• INPUT.png
    INPUT.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 20
  • MONITOR.png
    MONITOR.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 18
  • OUTPUT SLOT.png
    OUTPUT SLOT.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 18
  • OUTPUT.png