DM3200 and Cubase 7.5.20 on Mac: Timecode and Control - [SOLVED]

Sometimes if you go into the DM automation screen and select a different setting for where the time code is coming from then switch back to your original setting it will start working again. Happened to me yesterday actually.
Your on a Mac so port numbers are irrelevant, you should have a port in Logic that says Tascam...blahblah...MTC Port.
But you must already have it selected if it was working previously.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Thanks it worked. That's to say I checked the DM setting and set it to another setting and then reset it to mtc usb and it worked again. Awesome, thanks!!!

It's been bugging me for a long long time.

Just one more question if you know logic. My logic has several setting to pick from under midi mtc. I have set it on dm4800 mtc port. I have ports 1 to 3, all, and dm control ports. Is this correct?

It works on dm4800 mtc port and works fine with the correct time code displayed.

The interesting thing is logic then says "new stmp timecode detected" would you like to change. So if you change it the time code changed to 50,00,00 etc with no hours? I don't know why it would change to that as my DM is set to 01,00,00,00.

Any ideas?

Sorry, I have been MIA for awhile. Did you ever get this resolved?

New threads

Members online

No members online now.