DM4800 and Mavericks

derekjo

Gear owned
Tascam DM4800
Hi,

This may be an easy fix and I am sure some of you will chuckle at my ineptitude!

I purchased a 4800 last year, and along with it came an old Mac Pro tower running Logic Pro, which was working fine when I picked it up and when I set it up initially.
However, it wouldn't accept any of my plugins as they were too modern and not compatible with the OSX installed on the Mac......
So, I had an upgrade done, and now the Mac is running on 10.9 Mavericks and accepts all my plugins...result...no! Now it won't talk to the DM!!!
It was great before the upgrade, as all the remotes and faders worked etc, but now nothing!
The Mac gets the input signals, and it comes out the DM, but there is no remote or mixer interaction.
It works fine with my PC running Win 7, but I really want to move to Logic from Cubase.
I have tried all I can think of and but I am at the end of the line and am stumped.
Any help would be greatful.

Thanks.

Do a forum earch for "Mac beta driver." You need a driver that is available online but has not yet been released by Tascam on their website.

Cheers GJ I will try that..

Thanks.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.