DMoteControl - App, VST, and Audio Unit control of DM-3200/4800

Hey Rockum, I was following the other thread with interest. I haven't jumped on so far since my DM-4800 is for sale. However, it seems unlikely it will be sold very soon, so I renewed my interest in this.
My question is: what exactly can I do with your software?

Thnx!
Marcel

Hey Rockum, I downloaded the software and from reading the instructions I think I have a basic idea. Will install it one of these days and toy with it. Perhaps I can ask more relevant questions then.
If you ever find the time, however, to record a video of what is does, it would probably make things clearer.

Cheers,
Marcel

BTW, one image is missing from the Instructions, images/indexed/3rows.png

Last edited:
Hey Rockum, is there another site where we can download DMoteControl.zip ?

Is the link not working for you? I run about a dozen tiny web sites. I just posted it at the domain I bought for my studio and haven't really done much with. The server is an old mac mini running at my house. If there is an issue with it, please let me know so I can address it.

@Rockum FYI. I tried this link:

http://www.flat7studio.com/DMoteControl.zip

And received this download message in Firefox:

http://postimg.cc/V0Cfyy2r

I am not sure if this is what the poster was referring to.

Because of the error the file size comes in at 0 bytes.

Just thought that I would give you a heads up. However, I just tried that same URL in Edge and all seems to work properly. Go figure!

Reactions: Glantz Media
Is the link not working for you? I run about a dozen tiny web sites. I just posted it at the domain I bought for my studio and haven't really done much with. The server is an old mac mini running at my house. If there is an issue with it, please let me know so I can address it.
The link gave an error, probably due to security. I'm in Europe and connections with unsecured sites is a no go. But, I see someone took initiative and reposted for us, thank you! Awesome quick replies by all on this thread. It's great to have support from users! Thank you everyone!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.