Does the DP-24SD support custom cue monitoring?

Robbie Ferguson

From
Ontario, Canada
Website
category5.tv
Gear owned
DP-008EX, DP-24SD
Hi there,
Wondering if the DP-24SD allows a user to output not only the master mix, but also a cue of just specific channels to a separate output?

For example, I want my master mix output to have the full mix sent to a computer (for live streaming) but I want my audio monitors to only playback specific channel(s) while muting others.

Meanwhile, I want the unit itself to record everything to SD at the same time :)

Thanks in advance!

There are 2 mono sends that may be used for any purpose, such as external FX or monitoring.

Robbie, in addition to using Send1 and Send2, you can also make creative use of the stereo bus and monitor bus. If you look in the Production Tips sticky for a post on "USING THE STEREO BUS" you may get some additional ideas that may be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: -mjk-
Excellent! Thanks @-mjk- and @Mark Richards - this board is really sounding better and better with every question I ask. I'm starting to feel like no matter what scenario I come up with, the answer is going to be "Oh yeah, it can do that, plus this, this and this."

Cheers!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.