Exporting separate tracks

Paul Stomper

Gear owned
2488 and dp24
Hi new here ...Just a quick question ...I would like to use my dp 24 to import a guide track ...then record live drums at our rehearsal ...Then export these (eight) drum tracks to my pc for editing and producing in my daw ...Is this possible thanks in advance

Sorry should make that a bit clearer .......can i export the eight seperate drum mic tracks ...ie kick snare overheads etc .....or do i have to mixdown each seperate track to one stereo track to export ....as would like to have control of each individual drum track for further proccessing in a daw ?

Menu/Audio Depot. It's pretty intuitive, but if you need further information Phil Tipping's free video tutorials will get you there. The sticky post at the top of the DP-24/32 forum page links to his YouTube tutorial play list. I think Import/Export is in part 8.

Last edited:
You can easily do what you're wanting to do.

I also recommend the Tipping tutorial series.

Yes.

MENU/AUDIO DEPOT/EXPORT
Select your tracks
F4
F2
Wait
Your tracks are in the AUDIO DEPOT folder ready to be imported to your DAW

Sussed it now thanks for replies ......the export to daw was easy ....struggled a bit with the import from p.c ...after watching the video sussed my bit depth and rate were not compatible ....changed those and away we go :)

Reactions: David Porter

New threads

Members online

No members online now.