Peter Batah

Soundaholic
From
Montreal, Canada
Website
www.cafejoya.com
Gear owned
DM4800 / MU1000
Hello all. I have been putting this off for a while. I have been struggling with the idea of parting with my beloved DM.

I am the second owner. I have had the mixer since March 2017. Sadly, I am embarrassed to say that it has seen almost no use since then. I recently purchased a DM-4800. Now that my wife and I are empty nesters I can finally claim one of the bedrooms and slowly get around to getting my audio room off the ground. Yes, it's a work in progress (that's what I keep telling myself) but I am in absolutely no rush. Nor am I setting any high expectations. Enough of my future plans. I am somewhat of a clean and cover everything up kind of person.

I want to be forthcoming and say that I find that faders 9 and 10 do not travel as smoothly when moving them manually as the remaining faders. I have mentioned this in an earlier post. Aside from that, they function as they should. Motorised function is perfect as far as I can tell.

Comes with the:

IF-FW/DMmkII Expansion Card and a flight case. Forgot to mention that the display was replaced 2016-2017

Asking price: $850.00USD (buyer assumes transport, duties, taxes, and whatever other costs that shipping the unit may incur). I am located in Canada. Postal code = H7N4B2

Top 1.jpg Top 2.jpg Top 3.jpg Expansion card.jpg Flight Case.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockum
SOLD

New threads

Members online

No members online now.