Veteran
From
The Hague, Netherlands
Website
sites.google.com
Gear owned
DM4800
Hi everyone,

I notice that a lot of questions posted here are about routing and signal flow through the board.
Maybe this diagram:

DM%20Basic%20routing%202.bmp

can be of help to somebody. It shows the frequently used signal paths and the screens and buttons that are used to obtain those paths.

Gr
Frans

Last edited:
Can't see it.

Works now.

I like it Frans, did you do this yourself? If so, nice job. I think it's accurate, I didn't look at it too closely yet.

Thanx TascMan, I made it some time ago, using images from the Tascam manual. I like to visualize things to understand them better. Please let me know if you find any errors.

CaptDan: goedenavond, hoe gaat het met u? (The diagram is in English)

Reactions: captdan
That's a good high level diagram Mr Headroom - all I'd suggest is to colour the lines that could induce feedback red.

Hey Great Job Mr. Headroom, and many thanks . very helpful.

Thanks for the diagram, unfortunately I can't see it and when you blow it up it's blurred. any chance of a bigger clearer picture as it looks useful

ww851

great post........

checked the picture in post 2 but still a little to blurred when zooming in......
could you please post it i higher resolution?

Marry Christmas / Hakan

Follow the link in post 2
Click on the the diagram (.jpg) there
That will get you to the .bmp version, which is the highest resolution I have.
(I don´t know how to post the .bmp here directly)
The figures from the manual are just used to make the connection to the functional blocks. For example: the second column in the input routing screen connects to the channel modules. See also CaptDan´s Routing Zen for a description.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.