Has anyone managed to get DR Control working?

David Bullard

Gear owned
DR-44WL
Just got a DR-44WL. I have all of the usual busted wifi symptoms and have tried everything that Tascam mentioned and whatever else I could think of. It just does not work. I should have read more about it before I pulled the trigger I guess.

I didn't think so. :) <sad trombone> Such a shame. It would be a great product if it's main selling point actually worked. Back to Amazon it goes.

I have various devices with optional Wi-Fi that are not ready for prime time. OK to play with but the common thread is they either never connect or they drop the connection at random times. I wouldn't trust them for a recording you have to get on the one and only first try and you're taking up someone else's time. So me too - I only found out after the fact. e.g. I could have saved at least $50 choosing an otherwise identical model camcorder.
I'd be OK if I thought new working versions of the apps were in the pipeline but It hasn't happened yet with any of these things I've bought. And they are 3rd party developed so no manufacturer's support.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.