Hello from New Member in California!

robertgarven

Gear owned
Tascam DP-24SD
Dear Friends,

I am Rob Garven drummer in the Heavy Metal band "Cirith Ungol". I joined as we use the Tascam DP-24SD in our band room to record demos getting ready for the studio. The results have been very good, but I need to learn more, and appreciate any and all help. I want to thank everyone in advance, for any advice or support! We have a live album coming out soon, and working on our 5th studio album to be released next year and that is what we are using the Tascam unit for. The band is also getting ready for some upcoming shows, and we have a song "Witch's Game"coming out in the animated movie, "Planet of Doom". On a side note we had a Tascam analog mixer in the late 1970's, which we recorded onto a 4 track Teac and Dokorder unit!!!!! Wish we had this thing back then!!!! HAA Here is a pic I took at one of our recent show in Gelsenkirkin, Germany looking out at the crowd over my drums, and a pic taken by a fan in the opposite direction!!

Best to All,

Rob
IMG_4215.jpg 33022647_10155163936237030_3310867731594608640_o.jpg

Hi Rob, and welcome! I think you'll like this place and hope you can learn but also share experiences. Nice photos too - love the artwork behind the stage!

Reactions: robertgarven
Welcome Rob,
there is a tin of info and tips on this forum. Do a search what you need help with and you will find it. Funny you mentioned a Tascam 4 track. Was it the reel to reel ? That was my second deck. The A2340 with symal sync. Later forever . Gave it to a friend of mine and its still working!!!!

Welcome Rob. Glad to have you aboard!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.