Hello from Tampa, FL

Hook

From
Tampa, FL
Website
www.hooksong.com
Gear owned
DP24, DP008, DR-V1HD
Not sure how I've missed this forum but glad to have found it now. I'm an entertainer and a musician for living, kids music to pay the bills and my own "adult-ish" music because I can't seem to stop. I've been recording with a DP008, very happily, for the last few years and have just gotten a DP24 and am very excited.
I Decided to stop paying for recordings about 10 years ago and bought a Boss BR900. Since then I've used DP004, Zoom PS02, Boss MBR, The red Fostex 8 track and a Korg 12 for a little while. A few years ago I made everything portable and started recoding mostly in my car to save my marriage:rolleyes: and have... I think.
You can check out hooksong.com to hear some tunes. I'm an active member at songcrafters.org and have learned tons and collaborated with talented musicians around the world but no one else has the DP24 and I know I'm going to have questions.
I've started a few tunes on the DP24 but I have four kids so I doubt I'll really get much recording done in the house. However I do plan on transferring my tracks from the 008 and mixing and mastering on the 24. I've been trying to figure out how to add effects to an existing track and found a bunch of threads on it last night hopefully I'll figure it out later today.
Rock on!

Reactions: DJ X
Welcome! I ran a DM24 for a decade and just recently sold it (bought a DM-3200 to replace it).

Reactions: DJ X

New threads

Members online