Help with US322 - How to get the line input to work properly?

freddyi

Gear owned
DP-008 US1800
at this point, all I'm interested in is using US322 to dub vinyl and a few 78s with appropriate gear of turntable and phono preampliier into 322's line input. (I have a modest archival type phono stage with many EQ curves plus variable gain - also I have other RIAA units) Driver and firmware versions are 1.03. So far I've had no luck getting if configured correctly and cannot seem to set it to 16/44 via Windows 7's control panel nor Audacity/VinylStudio Also, at times the two inputs sum to mono. Its very confusing and I don't understand the DSP routing and whether that is the issue.

How does one set US322 to work for this situation and with what steps in proper order? I'd sincerely appreciate help as wasted several frustrating hours to no avail. I may call Tascam's help line but think it may be easier to solve via text instructions.

think its fixed thanks to Tascam's excellent telephone support - - the monitor knob needed to be set at 12 o'clock so input and output could be heard - also although counter-intuitive imo, 322's underbelly switch needed to be set to multitrack rather than stereo mix.

New threads

Members online