How do i “change source resolution” on sx-1 without a vga monitor

Hubert Temba

From
Minneapolis MN
Website
www.huberttemba.com
Gear owned
Tascam SX 1LE
I mistakenly changed the refresh VGA resolution on my Tascam SX-1X from 60 to 75.
Now when I turn on my SX-1 on I get the error on my VGA monitor: CHANGE SOURCE RESOLUTION.
I can’t change the source resolution on the VGA by using a mouse because a mouse cursor is not visible on the VGA monitor.
I need to change the resolution using the LED display. Or something that works.

Somebody please help me CHANGE SOURCE RESOLUTION on my SX-1 when the cursor and monitor are usable to solve the problem.

Thank you in advance.

Hubert

SEE ATTACHED PHOTO: You can set the Refresh Rate for the VGA monitor using the “Preferences” menu on the LCD and then keep hitting the “Next Page” button to the right of the screen until you get to this screen. Once there, you can use the “SELECT PARAM” knob below the LCD to highlight the VGA REFRESH RATE and then use the “SELECT RATE” knob below the LCD to pick the rate you want and then just press the “ACCEPT” button to the right of the LCD.

Setting VGA Refresh Rate.JPG

Reactions: Hubert Temba
Thank you Russ. You helped me. You’re a good man. The world needs more people like you. You like to help others, especially Tascam owners. Thank for your commitment to spread knowledge and help others.

Hubert.

Hey Russ,
Can you show me again how to transfer files from Tascam SX 1 to a computer using FTP file transfer. I have windows 10 laptops and apple MacBook Pro laptops.

— Hubert (from Minneapolis). You helped me in the past.
Thanks.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.