I have a question about m-216

yunseok kim

Gear owned
m-216
I do not know much about sound engineering, but I only have m-216. But I lost my manual. I try to connect the microphone and give it an effect, but I can not see the button to control the reverb. What should I do?
The mixer is connected to the amp and output. There is no separate effect device.

The M200 series does not have a internal reverb built into it. It does have aux and effect send lines in case you get a reverb unit. The 200 series is a lower cost line of mixers under the 300 and 500 series. These do not have effects built in either. If you have a tape deck you can sent to it and record the signal and through the tape loop (monitor) take that signal and inject it back into the mixer to be applied to the audio of the original. Depending on the speed of the deck the echo will be longer for lower speed and shorter by higher speeds. I have done this in the past and generated echos,rotating echos and bounce echos using two channels. The real kind of product would be a digital reverb like we used in Radio and the brand was Eventide but they were plenty expensive.

New threads

Members online