I won an Earthworks SR25!

Gravity Jim

Soundaholic
Holy cats! I entered a drawing for one of these mics on Groove3's Facebook page, and completely forgot about it. Until I just got the e-mail telling me I won!

The SR25 fits a nice hole in my microphone set. Ultra-realistic recording of acoustic guitar, strings.... super HD reproduction of SFX and Foley recordings (and I do some of that work for game devs)... really great on horns and vocals, too, they say. They say they designed it fit drums... But it's still part of their all-purpose line.

Man! I have a couple of large projects hanging fire... here's hoping the lucky streak holds until those are awarded!

BTW, if you want software training, Groove3 is the bee's. I'm signed up for the All-Access Pass, and have been for a couple of years. They rock.

Last edited:
Sweet! Congrats Jim. I never win anything. Of course I never enter any contests to win anything and I don't buy lottery tickets .. that might have something to do with it!

Congrats! I've won absolutely nothing which means I'm due for a big win someday or will continue my losing streak!

(I did however find $40 when I was 7 years old at the entrance of Fortunoffs in Westbury, NY.)

Reactions: Gravity Jim
Charlie's got the potential outcomes dialed in.

Where can I get a job where they give out prizes for doing something stupid?

All over America? Well, not sure about prizes, but a salary for sure :D

New threads

Members online

No members online now.