IF-FW/DMMKII beta drivers for DM3200/DM4800

Hello folks. How can I access the beta page to download the proper driver for my IF-FW/DMmkII? I'm running El Capitan on an secondary drive and it doesn't seem to recognize my card. (but works fine in Yosemite)When i try to download from the link posted earlier it requires a password and it seems like the secondary link that was posted only has the Windows drivers. Any help would be appreciated.

It seems like this is an El Capitan specific issue, there's a bunch of other users that have reported the same thing so far.

What about this 176851 beta driver mentioned above? I haven't been able to locate a Mac version of it or connect to the beta downloads page. The driver I'm using is older. I think 2013. I'm not at my Mac right now but I think it's. Like 168147 or something to that effect.

That's the DSP chips overheating or a bad connection between their board and the main board. Reseating the DSP card on its connector is also a good contact cleansing, but I don't recommend doing it on units that don't have a problem.
RedBus.

I occasionally get the "audio has stopped" error on my cascaded DM3200 and it seems to be related to thermal conditions. If I want to make sure the DSP card is seated correctly, where exactly are the DSP chips/board on the DM3200?

Does anyone know if there could be any issues going from an ASUS laptop firewire port (4 pin DV style) to the normal Firewire port (6 pin) on my IF-FW/DM mkii card

Hi, and welcome! I don't know the answer to your question, but it is under the wrong topic. Please create a new topic ('Post New Thread'), so people that do know about firewire can answer and people looking for beta drivers have no distractions.

Sorry... new to the Tascam site...Having a lot of issues connecting my laptop to my just received DM4800...

Am I to understand that El Capitan is not compatible with the firewire card I have in my DM4800?

Cheers?

F10 driver works perfectly! It seems now...
My gear: iMac 27 (late 2015) El capitan 10.11.3, Logic X 10.2.1 and Tascam DM3200 with IF-FW/DMMKII.

This page saved my day. Thanks!

Is the F10 driver a "signed driver" or does it need a ""sudo nvram boot-args="kext-dev-mode=1"" command to allow developer drivers? This would be for El Capitan

From RedBus Nov 2014 post in this thread:

Latest beta V1.30f10 now on the beta page.
This is for Mavericks and Yosemite, properly signed.

So I am guessing the answer is probably "no" for El Capitan.

El Capitan didn't add any new Signing requirements, no problem as far as I am aware with f10

I hadn't been to Tascam.com in a while and I just noticed that as of March 11, 2016 they finally posted an El Capitan compatible driver for the IF-FW/DMmkII.

Nice! Now all we need is an official Windows 10 driver.

I was afraid that Tascam had TOTALLY abandoned the DM-3200 and the IF. I really wasn't expecting to see anything new. I had just gone on to see if I could get some info about a Pro Tools issue that I've been having (I just posted about it in a new thread) and "El Capitan" caught the corner of my eye! Lo and behold, there it was.

Assuming it is no different than the last beta build posted on the FTP site?

I tried the new IF-FW/DM mkII driver for El Capitan last night, and the computer still doesn't see the card. I uninstalled the driver, shut down, shut down the mixer, installed driver, rebooted everything, and it still doesn't see. The IF-FW utility says "No card detected." Any ideas?

New threads

Members online