IFFWDMmk2- DAW works fine but no sound from Windows 10

Bert

Gear owned
DM 4800
Hi folks, I'm new here so not sure if this is the proper way to ask questions in this forum but here goes. I recently purchased another DM 4800 to cascade , installed the firewire card all works great with cubase 9 like it did in the old one but for some reason I'm not getting audio from my computer when playing a file. It shows levels in the computers mixer and running thru the IFFWDMK2 but nothing coming out of the 4800. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thxs Using Firmware 1.6 can't seem to update to 1.7?

Well got the latest driver installed and volla got this puppy updated to 1.72 but still no audio from files I play from my comp shize! Will have to just run the headphone out to the patchbay. Now my next quest is to get my meter bridge to show the time from cubase the cascading that should be interesting, I'm greying as I type Ha!

If you’re going to cascade you need to read my Windows 10 sticky regarding cascading and renaming one of the DM USB devices. If you don’t, forget the gray, you will go completely bald.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.