I'm up and running smooth, is there a way of getting other effects?

Marcus Schulte

Gear owned
SX-1 le
Hey guys after messing around with the hard drives a little bit more I was able to get everything running! Board works great an I couldn't be happier!

I am more than happy to help anyone else who is having trouble getting going, don't be afraid to message me privately or otherwise, I will do what I can to help.

Also, I was wondering if there is any way of getting the effects that were available for the sx-1 when it was still supported. It seems a little limited on the effects side, especially considering I have an LE. I was really hoping there would be a atleast a graphic EQ, or a limiter would be nice.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but there is EQ built-in. Parametric, which is better than graphic. I assume you're running the latest LE OS, v1.52?

There is Compression built in as well, I don't think a Limiter though (but I could be mistaken.)

I am referring to Graphic EQ specifically, while parametric is more useful in most situations it sadly does not help me when I am eq'ing speakers (yes I know using this setup live is a very silly idea) and yes I am aware there are dynamics on each channel, again though this is not available on the master buss as would be very useful, epsecially if anyone is trying to master on the board as well. so yes, the board does have eq and compression, but it is per channel and not available on the master as I would hope it would be.

If you go to the Channel screen and select Master Channel, EQ and Compression is available there too.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.