Loyal Tascam Person Here Not Needing My Wavelab Pro 9.5

RixMix

Everyone, hi. I just posted this same thread topic in the daw area of the forums here. I'm a loyal user of Tascam products for years and enjoy these forums very much! Like I mentioned over at the other forum topic area, I'd much rather discuss other topics but recently I bought the download version of WaveLab Pro 9.5, about a week ago, and finished my project without needing to use it, which is a good thing (The mixes turned out great using my dp!), however, now I have wavelab pro 9.5 and don't need it so I have it listed on Reverb (https://rvrb.io/2018-wavelab-9-5-p-qs2dpb ) for 459.99 and looking around to find out if anyone can make use out of it. The codes (the access code and activation code etc) are all completely unused. I bought it for almost 600 dollars (tax alone was like almost fifty dollars) so I'm kool with selling it for less 500, if anyone is interested. It's obviously great software, I just don't need it. I'd rather sell it to someone who can make use of it whilst also me recouping some of the money I spent on it. It's really great deal on an awesome piece of software for anyone who knows how to use it and needs this kind of program. I can provide the codes, if anyone is interested let me know and hit me up.

Last edited:
I suppose you're in the US? If you're in Europe, with an online buy you can simply get a full refund within 14 days. But I guess there's no such consumer protection where you are..
BTW, Steinberg login is a personal thing, just the activation code should be enough for a sale (and the buyer should have or purchase a Steinberg USB license key).

Reactions: RixMix
I pursued everything regarding that. The merchant where I purchased it is just playing games with me so I'm fighting it. I thought I'd need it. I'm thankful I didn't need it, yet at the same time quite upset I purchased it. For someone who can make use of it and for someone computer savvy, I'm sure it's really easy to figure out, but for me, I can't even figure out how to download the elicenser thing haha lol. It has excellent reviews though and it's the most popular mastering program, it's used by professional mastering engineers so it's obviously a great quality program for what it does (not to mention I'm offering it for a hundred dollars cheaper than what Steinberg is selling it for on their site and even more of a discount than the music store where I purchased it). However, unfortunately, I have no use for it.

Last edited:
Thank you for explaining about the login, I didn't really that, I really appreciate it!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.