Motherboard Jumpers

ampexmm

Gear owned
mx2424
I found a blue jumper loose inside my mx2424. Does anyone here know
witch of the jumpers on the motherboard should be populated ?

Thanks,

Would you believe that in the oceans of documentation I have there is no mention of the pinout on the mother board, sigh! Do any of my regular communicators on the site have an MX where it's easy to remove the lid and take a photo? Mine are all racked and I have to pul the machines out to take the lid off.

On the mother board which part has the pins? I will check the documentation again for a clue.

Cheers
Alan.

Thanks for the reply,
There are at least three 2 pin jumpers headers on the motherboard that do not have
a jumper on them. The one i suspect is the one near the front where the ac plugs into the power supply.

No luck on the drawings, if the machine is working OK I would suspect that in the past someone has dropped a jumper form a hard drive inside the case and maybe the jumper pins as all open?

Alan.

Here is a picture of my main board. All of the 2-pin jumpers (RST, J19 and J21) are open. I'd like to know what are these and the other pin headers for, but I'm afraid service manuals and additional documentation would be required for that.

Cheers

Attachments

• jmprs02.jpg
    jmprs02.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I have the full schematics and mother board layout, the pins are mentioned but don't seem to be in use as all reference on the list is showing blank. They may be there for factory testing purposes maybe?

Alan.

New threads

Members online