Musicians Friend DP-24SD sale

David Porter

Soundaholic
Gear owned
DP-32SD
Reactions: Gary24
Makes me wonder why they are selling them off....

I think I got mine for about that price 2 years ago during a Black Friday deal at Sweetwater.

If Tascam keeps going in the same direction by killing off multitrack recorders for the production of music (as opposed to the recording of live music, storage and playback), one day it'll just be an Alexa plug-in.

Reactions: Mark Richards
Good score Eddie!!

I've told this story before here:

I "fell in love" with the DP-32SD right away. It was/is perfect for me. Bought one probably about 3 years ago. Then about 2 years ago I just happened to pop over to Musicians Friend and stumbled across a one day price drop for the DP-32SD - $395.00 out the door (no tax or shipping charge). Business was good that year so I snagged another one as a backup.

Then earlier this year I had an acquaintance offer me his DP-24 (it only had about 2 hrs of usage) for $250.00. I'd wanted the option of MIDI - so I bought that one too.:rolleyes:

Now I own 3 of these damn things - two of which are sealed up in their boxes.:rolleyes:

I just did a 'Best Offer' from a seller on eBay, for a new sealed in the box DP-32SD for $300.00 + $53.00 three day shipping. New smell, new clean console!

Nice!

New threads

Members online