Staff member
From
Queens, New York
Website
cmaffia.wix.com
Gear owned
2 x DM3200, DA-3000

Reactions: skier and Headroom
Looks great! Didn't realize the Tascam controller (US 2400?) was so big - looks nice too.

BTW, I see you have your Tranzport on a stand - did you get the mic stand adapter when you bought the Tranzport? I've been looking for that since I got the unit, but it never was available.. If you have an alternative solution I'd like to hear it!

Thanks Arjan. Yes I actually have two Tranzports working on one computer. I usually keep one by drums and the other in vocal booth. I was fortunate to find both used with the stand adapter. The US2400 is a little beast and it works great. No matter what I add, your studio will always be my dream studio.

Cool, you got like two of everything! And my 'dreamstudio': ofcourse I love it, but nothing's perfect: as winter comes I have to warm it up first. Takes at least 30 minutes..

I’ll have to make a video one day based on my obsessiveness of having to have 2 of everything lol

Hey #cmafia! Very nicely done! It looks comfortable as well very capable.

After you turned the lights out, I found myself wanting to have a little better visibility of your mixers. You may have adequate ambient lighting in your studio, I couldn't tell from the video and may be sensitive to that because I had that problem in my studio and addressed it by placing some lighting strips under the monitors. Regardless, you've got a great setup! Bravo!

Thanks for the eTour!

Wow check that out!

Makes mine look like a doghouse with all the crap stored in the corner.
My Tascam is on the old changing table from when our kids were babies.
I'm still working on crap there so I guess it's appropriate.
I'm just glad when I remember to pull the door till it latches so my wife's cats don't sneak in.
I've been in professional studios that aren't anywhere near as impressive as yours.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.