My first

Reactions: Doodle46
Hey there, Biker Dude. That song has it going on! Great job recording too. I’ve had my DP-32sd for quite a long while, although I haven’t used it much, and I could take some recording tips from you.

Nice job! Instrumentation is well balanced with a good groove, and the vocal just grabbed me. I listened to it several times.

I auditioned it from my computer through an iBasso DX-50 DAP configured as a USB DAC w/Audeze Sine headphones. It sounds really good.

Wow I really appreciate the encouragement.

Very evocative, driving sound, Biker Dude. This is music for the open highway fer sure. Standing by for more, when the mood takes ya to fire up that old guitar and get to it again.

Hey BikerDude, the first song gives me a can’t be found message, but (Keep Our Love Alive) is awesome man. Very good sounding vocals, and music all around, I enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: -mjk-
Thanks for the encouragement.
First song is deleted
I have lots of stuff to record but just can't get the ambition or time.
Hopefully this long weekend.

Reactions: -mjk- and Gary24
@BikerDude it's clear from this recording that you are actually quite a good singer/player/writer. I honestly wish I could produce you in a real studio. I think this tune could be a hit. I know you're busy, but do keep on going.

Wow!
Thanks! I would really call myself a hobbiest at best and my production skills are very limited.
I'll post more soon.
I had hoped to do some work this past weekend and the we got 24 inches of snow. So I spent a good part of 2 days clearing snow.

mj, if you liked "keep our love alive", you should have heard his recording of sinner-man. Where'd that go, Greg? That was a killer performance.

@BikerDude my studio is offline as I'm drilling holes in the concrete ceiling and mounting pipe assemblies to it, for hanging a soft mass absorption quilt when doing voice work, and a green screen for video. Everything is covered atm, and there is dust everywhere. I'll take the snow!

BTW, Greg, I agree with mj - "keep our love alive" really has the makings of a hit (so does sinner man)

@BikerDude it's clear from this recording that you are actually quite a good singer/player/writer. I honestly wish I could produce you in a real studio. I think this tune could be a hit. I know you're busy, but do keep on going.
mj knows his way around a recording studio, and then some.
Greg, this is a link to his recordings, circa 1995. He's too modest to point you there, so I will:
http://mjk.asia/

New threads

Members online

No members online now.