Neo or dp 24

bretsky12

Gear owned
tascam neo
Also since having some trouble with my neo, shall I look for another neo, or is the dp 24 a better option?

Thanks,again for any advice or help.
Brett

Having owned both machines,I find the DP'S working environment much more pleasant and functional,than the NEO'S.I just miss the hard disc of NEO'S, where it seemed much more pro-looking than the SDHC memory card of the DP,but we have to go with the flow,aka technology evolution.Plus,no more Fat folders intermediates between TASCAM and PC. WAV files transportation instantly with the DP,which is a bless.Hope that helped.

I moved from a Korg D3200 to a Dp-32SD. When my hard drive started making some noises, I thought about losing a huge amount of music when it failed.

If the DP dies, it is likely that I could plug the SD card into a new DP and be working again.

From breakdown to rush order online to working again in 36 hours. If a machine were available locally, from breakdown to working again in two hours. I like that a lot.

Okay, well thinking it was not the hard drive, I bought another neo. much to my chagrin it was the hard drive .
So alot of songs gone. But my next question. Can you take raw tracks from the sd card to a pc? That's,why I didn't save a lot of my stuff. It wasn't done. Had to mix and master to create a CD copy.
So for all the dp owners, is this going to solve my saving problems in case of another hd failure?
Thanks for the replies !!!!

New threads

Members online