OS X Yosemite can't see my DM-4800 firewire interface.

Treash

Gear owned
dm4800
Please i need help with my dm4800.I installed with an imac running osx yosemite and it worked perfecly.but after a week,my imac just stopped seeing the FireWire interface.

So it worked, then stopped?

Are you running one of the beta drivers?

Last edited:
No.I'm not sure.Just the usual driver.Usually when i go to the system output and input,i can easily select the if-fw/millionaire's but now It's no where to be found.

The FireWire interface requires the most recent beta driver to run under Yosemite. Search the forums for the website and password to download the latest Mac beta driver.

Hello mr Jim,i finally downloaded the beta
IFFWDMmkII_Installer_188754_Release.dmg (MAC) version,but i ended up with the same result.I believe I'm doing sth wrong.Please can i get a little more guide or some more troubleshooting tips?(And by the way am i supposed to put on my iMac before the dm4800?)

Truth is everything worked perfectly well at first installation (IFFWDMmkII_Installer_147975_Release)and suddenly disappeared about a week later.

Same problem here. Did you ever sort this out?

I don't know why it would work perfectly and then stop working with no changes to the system. Are you telling the whole story here?

You might try checking to make sure you have the FireWire card seated properly in the DM. It shouldn't make any difference what order you turn them on.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.