Problem with my Tascam 164-UF

Turbulz

From
Montreal
Gear owned
M-164UF
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my tascam 164-UF Mixer but because it is discontinued I can't post anywhere or get any kind from a specific place on this forum...

So my first problem is that I have some kind of playblack delay (with is not latency) using cubase after I've record something.. it takes more than 10 seconds before the playblack comes in... The driver is updated...

And also, I don't and I've never understood how it could be posslbe to record my tracks using the internal effects on the mixer.. I play drums and record seperated tracks but it just won't apply the reverb or anything to them when it is time to record.. but I hear them in the monitoring...

Thanks to anyone that can help me/redirect me to a proper category

Marc

Turbulz said:
And also, I don't and I've never understood how it could be posslbe to record my tracks using the internal effects on the mixer.. I play drums and record seperated tracks but it just won't apply the reverb or anything to them when it is time to record.. but I hear them in the monitoring...
Look at the Block diagram of your mixer. You can route mixer's effect to L&R, SUB or AUX1. Every one of these are connected to USB (channels 15&16, 13&14 and 11). So it should be quite easy to record the effect.

Moderator's note: Moving this to USB Audio Interfaces section...

New threads

Members online

No members online now.