Rc 2424 with x 48 mk ii

henree

Gear owned
Hi,
Has anyone successfully used the RC 2424 remote with the X 48 MK II? My RC 2424 works great with my MX 2424, but when I plug it into my newly acquired X48 MK II, it does not see the X 48. The RC 2424 display just shows the boot-up message, as if nothing is connect. Using the original RC 2424 cable that works fine with my MX 2424. Any suggestions on getting this to work? Thanks.

Hi,
Just curious about what you might have gotten for replies to your query re: the RC-2424 being used with an X-48 recorder. I hope you were able to arrive at a solution since I'm about to pursue the same problem. I've read info in early Tascam marketing ads that stated the RC-2424 would be usable with the X-48 but beyond that you're the first (and last...) query regarding this situation. I've been around the web a few times without any meaningful result although I seem to recall something awhile ago regarding a driver addressing this problem (when I was not seriously pursuing an answer since I wasn't actively interested until now). Anyway, did you give it up or did you find a solution? I've become quite skeptical of most techno-folklore particularly if it originates from marketing. Hoping you might have some news, good or bad. Thanks, Bill

Reactions: Studio Le Roy

New threads

Members online