Recommended SD cards

@-mjk- Thanks for the hint, I recently had a hard time finding a Tascam approved SD card for DR-60DMkII, even on SanDisk homesite there was no exact part correspondence. I tried my luck and ordered the most similar named part, we'll see if it works. :)
After a few successfull recordings I would say this new card works: SanDisk 32 GB Extreme PRO SDHC, UHS-I, Cl.10, U3, V30, part number SDSDXXO-032G-GN4IN.

Reactions: -mjk-
There is another issue too: The manufacturers update the cards and change the part numbers. Those part numbers are different so they look wrong but are actually an upgraded version of what is on the list. Tascam has said (mentioned elsewhere on this forum) that upgraded cards (where specifically stated by the manufacturer) are good to use.

One can always contact the manufacturer directly and get the information on upgrades from them. If you give them the approved card they can give you the upgraded numbers. They might even suggest reputable suppliers.

An example as recent as last week: Tascam's list approves the 32Gb SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC Class 10 UHS-3 V30 with a part number of SDSDXXO; in the store, the front packaging reads Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-1 Card, so you might think that's not the same; but the tiny number above the UPC code on the back is identical: SDSDXXO. I'd look at the part number for verification.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.