Remote and transport not working on DM 4800

Godson

Gear owned
Tascam DM 4800
I just bought a DM 4800 and I’m really stoked! How ever the transport and remote layer button isn’t responding. I’ve done a factory reset and run the self diagnostic and all the buttons seem to check out fine in the test including the transport and remote layer button. I bought this board with the intention of controlling pro tools faders and possible transport control. I have not lost hope. Please help

@Godson Welcome to the world of DM. There are certain things that need to be setup at both the DM and your DAW. There are plenty of posts on this forum that deal with exactly that. There may also be some screenshots as well. Have you browsed through the Manuals and Documentation section of this forum? I use my DM-3200 alongside Cubase and the setup really isn't that complicated

Yes!! That was a perfect fix!! Thanks Man U guys are truly the best. Glad to be a part of the family!

Reactions: Peter Batah
@nflyte. I have tested the remote layer of both the 3200 and 4800 in Logic, Protools, and Cubase. The answer is yes. Controlling the transport and faders is a reality and not that complicated to setup. Again, all of the setup can be found in the forum documentation section.

I might have to re install pro tools because the HUI selections I need are not showing up in the pro tools drop down menu's.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.