SD cards

Brian Enright

Gear owned
DP24
I just received my new SanDisk SDHC 32gb card in the mail. When I put it into the machine it read "unformatted card". What does it mean?

Sounds like you need to format the SD card in your machine. The manual shows you how to do this or you can view a YouTube video tutorial that walks you through the full format procedure. (search: Tutorial on How to Format SD card with TASCAM DP24 DP24SD DP32).

Reactions: Brian Enright
BTW, I am assuming that your "original" SD card works fine in your machine and you are just "upgrading". If that is not the case, let us know.

I just bought a used 32SD the original SD card and manual was missing and could not be found.
I would like to get a copy of the demo song that comes with the 32SD to work with while learning. Tascam does not offer it for download, and I have been unable to find a copy or download ANYWHERE. Anyone by chance be able to offer me a copy so I can start learning?

Do Tascam recommend a particular SD card for these machines? I see there are several variants of the one mentioned above.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.