Second hand DM-24: Faders only work through Aux

drchickles

Gear owned
DM-24
I bought a second hand DM-24. At some point, I must have hit a setting or something, because the channels now route through Aux and the only way the faders work is if I'm on the Aux 1-2 screen. If I go to the Meter/Fader screen, the faders no longer adjust the volume. Also, the MUTE button on any channel does not work no matter what I do.

When I first used this, I didn't have this problem but I think when trying to adjust the Frequency I must have messed something up and now I can't get it back to working like normal.

If anyone can offer assistance, I would greatly appreciate it. I basically just want to be able to use the fader screen and the mute buttons.

Get into the test mode. Hold down the SHIFT,EQ HIGH and LIBRARY MINUS buttons while powering up. A list of options will come up.You want to scroll down to SRAM INIT.You can also test the faders and buttons while in the test mode.It's pretty much self explanatory

Reactions: emmanuel
Thanks for the reply! I did a SRAM Init. I also tested the faders beforehand. Rebooted fine. Everything seems to be reset but the problem persists. :/

Last edited:
That flashing light on the left side tells me the mixer is waiting for external clock.Set for internal clock and re-test. Also just to "shotgun" the problem, go back to the test mode. and do SRAM INIT.,SRAM INIT for Factory Test,and FLASH INFORMATION CLEAR.

Reactions: drchickles
Thanks for the reply!

I followed both your suggestions and there is no change. I can still only adjust volume using the Aux 1-2 screen. :/

New threads

Members online

No members online now.