Service Manuals

Muziekschuur

Soundaholic
Gear owned
Tascam DM24
Here are the technical manuals for you service techs out there....

Make sure you have a PHD before using this to distroy your mixer..

Attachments

• DM-3200 PART 1.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 952
  • DM-3200 PART 2.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 716
  • DM-3200 PART 4.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 606
  • DM-3200 PART 3.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 591
  • DM-3200 PART 5.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 581
  • DM-3200 PART 6.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 586
  • DM-3200 PART 7.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 596
Reactions: JK Wong
Thanks for those - hope I'll never need them..

So true..

But now I get the word from severall users in remote countries (where there is no dedicated Tascam repair center) they are able to do small fixes using these manuals... And because they live in different timezones calling the US of A for help isn't a logical option either...

But remember... Do not gamble with your console. If you do not know what you are doing... PLEASE HIRE SOMEONE WHO DOES...... There are not many electrical engineers who know the insides of these machines.. And hiring one will cost you money... They had to go through some serious schooling to get where they are to provide this help... Please respect this and support your local electrical engineers. It's allways possible to purchase a lower cost audio interface to keep on working while this beast is in the shop..... I mean gasoline aint free either...

I wish you all the best.. This mixing console is one of the best things that can happen to you. It allso needs your time as bad as your wife or your dog.... So make the right choices...

Arjan P said:
Thanks for those - hope I'll never need them..
+1

PS. Frans! Would it be possible to have a sub-forum for documentation topics? These pinned documentation topics now fill half of the page of "TASCAM DM-3200 & DM-4800" forum. It's annoying, when you have to scroll down a whole screen only to find the active discussion topics.

Jarno. This isn't my forum. It's DJ x'es. Please email him. I assume he'd love to have you moderate this place. The first few weeks it was a very quiet place. Once things catch up I do hope he will have room for changes. Let's call out to all people to donate to him. So he can have his investment back what he had to pay the broker who took Tascamforums. I'm solely here to help. As we all liked this place. And he's a whole new Bruce.

Frans

Muziekschuur said:
Let's call out to all people to donate to him. So he can have his investment back what he had to pay the broker who took Tascamforums.
Hi Frans, I would donate, but nowhere in the forums do I see any button or link to do so. Did I miss something or isn't it up yet?

Guys, thank you everyone for all the offers to help. Let's hold off with the donations for now. At some point I might implement a "premium" membership level or a "supporting member" badge, but undecided right now.

I agree with the idea of a subforum or another way to get the stickies out of the way.

Really glad that bringing this forum back was worth the effort, and it's amazing to see people filled with joy to have the forum come back to life and talk with their old friends again. I am not Bruce and will not try to fill he shoes. drwho was a special kind of person to start a community like this one and keep it together for so long. I can only try to make this a smooth experience and keep things running. And of course, Jarno is welcome as a Moderator. :)

Reactions: Peter Batah
Great Forum guys! so, the service manual for the 3200 is awesome, thank you Muziekschuur! Does anybody have the Service Manual for the 4800?? I know the two are pretty much the same, but would like to have the additional PC board and block diagrams for my 4800. THANKS!

Reactions: freaquencystudios
Mroberts, did you have any luck finding the service manual for the 4800?

Cheers,

Hi man, that us awesome I.was spending time to find this "readings" in my country doesn't have that tecnical material tkanks. Now I'll get some fun

More than thanks for this type of information ! Got (2) of these which needs lots of ' treatment'
Appreciate it !

I'm also looking for a manual with actual schematics, or at least a schematic for the control board. I am having video issues (not related to the display) and I have a feeling it is originating on the control board...It would be nice to have a schematic pointing me to the video section of that card with signals and pimouts to the flat cable going to the display.

I've attached a picture of what I'm seeing (I have a 2Seemy kit installed hence the VGA) it's not the 2Seemy setup because it was happening before I installed it. You can see missing bits in the characters...also some of these missing bits are flickering and jittery.

Attachments

• VGA pic.jpg
    VGA pic.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: DERY FLORES
I'm also looking for a manual with actual schematics, or at least a schematic for the control board. I am having video issues (not related to the display) and I have a feeling it is originating on the control board...It would be nice to have a schematic pointing me to the video section of that card with signals and pimouts to the flat cable going to the display.

I've attached a picture of what I'm seeing (I have a 2Seemy kit installed hence the VGA) it's not the 2Seemy setup because it was happening before I installed it. You can see missing bits in the characters...also some of these missing bits are flickering and jittery.

I have just found the schematics:
The zip file also includes a whole bunch of others files and software regarding the DM4800.
https://elektrotanya.com/tascam_dm-4800_digital_mixing_console_sm.zip/download.html

Dan

Great!
BTW, if you change the 48 of 'DM-4800' in the hyperlink to 32, you get the package for the DM-3200.

New threads

Members online