So long and thanks for all the advice

Marvel

Veteran
From
The Netherlands
Gear owned
Currently in between gear
Hey everybody,

Just stopping by to say goodbye. I sold my DM 4800 yesterday, so my adventure with the Tascam legendary digital mixer ends here. As I said somewhere in another thread, I am moving to a smaller place. The DM will be replaced with a separate audio interface and for remote control I will probably go with the Behringer X-Touch. Or two. :)
Thanks everyone for all the good company along the road and the invaluable advice.
The buyer is new to the world of DM, however he bought two and is looking to cascade them. Naturally I pointed him to this forum, so no doubt he will turn up here sooner or later.
Perhaps I will stop by from time to time too.

Cheers,
Marcel

Reactions: Rockum
@Marvel Sad to see you go Marcel. It has been great interacting with you. I wish you much success and happiness wherever life's journey may take you.

Reactions: Rockum
@Marvel be sure and let me know if there is anything i could help you with regarding tbe Behringerr X32. Take care!

Thanks Marvel...I bought a DM4800 last year and your post and support helped tremendously. I'm still in a steep learning curve, but loving the mixer. Again, thank you. I would not have it set up without you.

Cheers,
Dan

Hey Marcel, good luck going forward without the DM and thanks for all you did to help all of us overhere.

Het ga je goed!

New threads

Members online