So long and thanks for all the advice

Discussion in 'TASCAM DM-3200 & DM-4800' started by Marvel, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Marvel

Marvel Active Member

The Netherlands
    Gear:
    DM4800-IFFWDMmkII-MU1000
    Hey everybody,

Just stopping by to say goodbye. I sold my DM 4800 yesterday, so my adventure with the Tascam legendary digital mixer ends here. As I said somewhere in another thread, I am moving to a smaller place. The DM will be replaced with a separate audio interface and for remote control I will probably go with the Behringer X-Touch. Or two. :)
    Thanks everyone for all the good company along the road and the invaluable advice.
    The buyer is new to the world of DM, however he bought two and is looking to cascade them. Naturally I pointed him to this forum, so no doubt he will turn up here sooner or later.
    Perhaps I will stop by from time to time too.

Cheers,
    Marcel
    Rockum likes this.
  2. Peter Batah

Peter Batah Active Member

Montreal, Canada
    Gear:
    DM3200 / DM4800 / MU1000
    @Marvel Sad to see you go Marcel. It has been great interacting with you. I wish you much success and happiness wherever life's journey may take you.
    Rockum likes this.
  3. -mjk-

-mjk- Moderator Staff Member

Hukou Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan
    Gear:
    DP-32, | 2A Mixer, A3440
    @Marvel be sure and let me know if there is anything i could help you with regarding tbe Behringerr X32. Take care!
  4. Dan Powell

Dan Powell New Member

Gear:
    Dm 4800 da98hr DV-RA1000
    Thanks Marvel...I bought a DM4800 last year and your post and support helped tremendously. I'm still in a steep learning curve, but loving the mixer. Again, thank you. I would not have it set up without you.

Cheers,
    Dan
  5. Arjan P

Arjan P Well-Known Member

Netherlands
    Gear:
    DM3200 IFFW
    Hey Marcel, good luck going forward without the DM and thanks for all you did to help all of us overhere.

Het ga je goed!