Stage Stand for Tascam 24

I live in Switzerland and was looking for ways to have one shipped since they don’t sell them here. Amazon ships but it will cost $119+ $125.13 Shipping & Import Fees. I’m considering this one: https://www.gear4music.ch/de/Recording-and-Computer/Quiklok-QL-400-live-Mischpult-stand/AEG. These are available here for CHF100. I found a review from someone on Amazon who wrote;”Fits my Tascam DP-32 perfectly. It is stable and sturdy, and places the DP-32 at a great height and angle for very convenient use - much better than it laying on a table.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunny
Last edited:
Hi Brian, I just got the Quik Lok 400 and mounted it in less than 10 minutes. I must say, I'm positively surprised. It's exactly like the one from B&H for which you send a link. It's pretty solid and stable. And the dp24sd fits like a glove, totaly horizontal and bend forward at a slight angle. It looks actually pretty cool, completely black. Now I freed up my desk and placed the recorder next to it. When recording I roll it forward and next to me. It's at desk height so very comfortable to work on. It's the ( locking) wheels that made me choose this model over the KM one.

Hilltopstudios, I wonder if you will receive the version as on the link you posted. That one seems to be pretty rare. Apparently it’s Italian made. I received the one made in China which is different, especially noticeable at the base. Still, it’s quite good quality. Very sturdy. I’m quite happy with it. And with the DP24SD mounted on it it looks pretty cool.

The stand showed up yesterday afternoon but I didn't have time to open it up till this morning.

The one I received looks identical to the one in the ad's picture except the logo on the lower half of the adjustable tube shows QuickLok while the ad shows QuickLok Systems. Also the box says Italian Design on the front but the side of the box says Made in China. Remember that the Chinese owned and operated factories (which usually produce inferior knockoffs of different products out of cheap parts) are different than the foreign owned and operated factories in China which usually have a better source for parts and quality control supervision. After all, Apple makes many of there iPhones in China (but the box says Designed in California).

Anyway, I'm happy with the build quality. Everything fits tight with no wobble and I feel comfortable with attaching my 32SD on it and wheeling it around between the various parts of my studio.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.