Tascam 16x08 Mixer driver is messing up everything please listen Tascam guys

Scarlettlol

Gear owned
16x08
Ok, so again, some weird thing is happening. I opened Studio One Pro and made a song Audio In and OUT setup. When I added 16 inputs and enabled them, Stidio One Pro 4 crashed. Again and again. Why am I saying
the Mixer driver is the culprit, when I have the VERSION 3 installed?

Because after that, I turned off the interface and turned on again, and everything was distorted.
Then I just uninstalled drivers, restarted, then isntalled version 2.11, and then Windows 10 was using the Mixer
driver to play audio (Windows 10 doesn't respect your last choice at all, you install some audio thing you bet Win 10 will use that as default now...) and everything was distorted. So, I switched to Speakers (Us-16x08) (not the MIXER one) and NOTHING WAS DISTORTED. Lower in volume. But that's it.

And when I say distorted, I mean literally DISTORTED, it wasn't clipping (RED lights) at all. Because normal audio from youtube anyways should NEVER be clipping your audio signal anyway.

So, since you said you MERGED all drivers into one, maybe you should discard the MIXER one and merge whatever is left only. Of course I don't know the inside of your company and how are you developing these drivers but maybe this story of mine can put the final nail on the coffin and get the final version of these drivers?

Thanks TASCAM if you paid any attention to this.

P.S. Version 2.11 doesn't crash Studio One 4 Pro when I enable all my 16 inputs. At all.

FYI: This forum is not affiliated with the Tascam company, it's a user community.

Thanks mate. I guess I am just wasting saliva (and time). Cheers.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.