TASCAM 16x08 new drive - 1.01

Rafael

Gear owned
16x08
Did any one download the updated driver and got it working (v1.01)? Mine doesnt get windows to recognize the hardware... Tried many times. Every time i reinstall the older version it works. Is there anyone with the same problem?

1.01 running fine here

Just got it working. Updated windows and downloaded from the notebook. Driver is ok.

Just a suggestion. Please create a Signature such as mine that lists your setup.

You got the v1.01 drivers working. Great! What version of Windoze? Win10? Please let the rest of us know. Thanks in advance.

Got it working on win 7 64b. Didnt update to win 10 yet. Still trying to get it working properly. Next step im adding a 3.0 usb card to try fixing the cpu % issue. Lets keep in touch!

v1.01 on Win7 was a good update. I had everything working great, with the single exception of no audio in YouTube when launched as an app via Google Chrome. But getting to YT via a link in a forum, for example? Good audio, no problem. And it fixed the most irritating bug...v1.00 rendered CDs useless. WMP refused to play a CD in my optical drive...unsupported?!?!? Still a couple of little squirrelly things around which app sees what audio i/o on startup (some Win7 apps surprisingly fail to respond to the "Default Playback" device setting, for example; they just find an audio i/f and use it).

I've had 1.01 working with 8.1x64 for quite a while. I love this interface

The US-16x08 V1.01 drivers use higher strength digital signatures.

For Windows 7 you must have KB3035131 and KB3033929 installed to enable verification of new signatures. If you've been skipping updates you may not have these installed.

Windows 8 comes with this built in.

Reactions: BobF
Good info, Redbus. Thanx for posting. I'm thrilled with the 16x08. I wish everybody could have the same experience

New threads

Members online