Tascam MU-1000

G Stee

Gear owned
Tascam DM-4800
Hello, I looking to purchase a Tascam MU-1000. I am not ready to pay $900 for a new one. Thanks

Check ebay

eBay will be problematic. Most people who own one naturally own a DM mixer, and if they're selling it, they're selling it with the mixer.

And buying new is just as tough. The DM series is discontinued, so Tascam isn't going to be making anymore MU-1000s. Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, AMS, B&H Photo, Zzounds, Full Compass -- everybody online except Sweetwater, who probably had a larger stock laid in -- is showing the meter bridge as "no longer available."

So, if you want one, it's looking as if your last resort is buying one from Sweetwater for $899.99 before they put up the "no more of them anywhere" sign.

Or find someone willing to sell a DM3200 with the bridge for less than 9 bills.

Thanks. I agree with you. I will wait awhile and hopefully one will sell for less that $900

I have a brand new one in the original box. It has only been tested, as the original box was damaged during transportation. It came a long with my new DM4800 mixer, but I dont need it. I will swap it for a Softube Console 1 Mk 2. new in box. I know you dont have one, but buy it and ship it to me as a gift or swap, returned item whatever (so I dont have to pay import tax), then I will ship my meterbridge to you. I am going to buy one anyway, and it is 588$ here in Europe, and only 499$ in the US. Guess this will save you some bucks getting a new Meterbridge.

Interesting proposition @Olietyven Sounds like a win-win for you both. Good luck!

That would have been a great deal. However, I recently purchased one from ebay for approximately $550. Thanks for your reply

New threads

Members online