Tascam us2400 mapping xml

KrKnb4

Gear owned
tascam us 2400
Hello
I own for about 3 month this useful usb controller with cubase
I have configured as well my tascam with also more function with the f-key function and cubase setting
but I have read in some old forums that this controller can be configured in native mode with cubase with a XML file (that comes from this forum)
so you can have bank led ON , switching bank channels 24 to 24 , 6x24 encoder to use with plugins on every selected channel and so on...
Is this file still available?

hello
did you find something? i'm in the exact same place. using cubase 9 all works but i would like to customize the controller. i googled like crazy...;o)...i hope we will get to a solution soon,,,cheers

Hi
still nothing I'm googling for about 4 week and nothing
I hope in this forum someone still using that file

Hello Pauly
thanks for your reply!
I will appreciate so much if you can find it , i'm looking for that xml for about a month..
for now I'm going to translate and re-write the guide in english..
thanks

Well, I dusted off some old machines and found you some joy! In addition to the XML file, I also have INI files for MidiOX to translate the encoder rings (2 instances) as well as complete MIDI CC information about Native mode and how to auto-start the MidiOX instances in Windows automatically.

Again, I no longer own a US-2400 (though I might hunt one down again, it's so FUN when you make the workflow your own), so best of luck!

Keep in mind the XML format was for Cubase SX, so may not be directly compatible--but it can guide you.

--Pauly

http://hackshaft.com/US-2400/US-2400 Extras.zip

Hi pauly
Thanks so much for your time , I really appreciate
I'm going to set all this files with Cubase 5 and see what happen

;):)

New threads

Members online

No members online now.