cmaffia

Staff member
From
Queens, New York
Website
cmaffia.wix.com
Gear owned
2 x DM3200, DA-3000
Finally solved the meter bridge space solution for the 2 mixers.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, looks impressive!

Reactions: cmaffia
A more intimate view.

Last edited:
Nice setup :) I was trying to figure out how to do the hovering monitors for my setup as well, but I've decided on taking a different approach (my 3200 is going to go a bit more to the side). I mostly mix ITB so it makes more sense ... now I just have to find someone to build me my dream desk! It's beyond my skills ...

Nice setup! I was considering buying that 2seemy external monitor thingy. Looks cool. Was it hard to install? I think I've been through about 3 or4 lcd's since I've had my 3200. Plus it would be nice to see from across the room!

These kind of monitor set ups are not all that uncommon in radio studios and those that feed two or more stations at a time. I have installed such systems with Telos/ Axia control surfaces. Most radio live studios with the new type control surfaces have two or more monitors in them and often time with call screeners 4-6 monitors in the studio.

@fclum Nope not difficult to install the 2SeeMy card.

Just a few suggestions when doing the installation:

1. Follow the instructions exactly.
2. Give yourself enough space (may require you to disconnect cabling and/or move to another work space)
3. Use a magnetic head screw driver.
4. Drink after, not before the installation.

Reactions: Gerk
CMaffia: Very nice setup, and I like your website.
Quick question: I noticed you have the LCD screen showing on one of your monitors. How did you hook that up? All I could find about the RS322 connection (which I guessed would be the monitor connection) is about a "controller setup". How did you do it? Thanks.

Awesome.
Thanks, C.
Appreciate it.

It's very easy to install and the directions provided online are very thorough.
All DM3200/4800 users need this as their LCD's will eventually fail and replacing them every few years is not cost effective.

Agree--totally.
Thanks, again.
Much appreciated.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.