US-16x08 new 3.0 drivers systematically crash reaper5.974

I am running Windows 10 and had all kinds of problems with my Samplitude Pro X3 recording program after running the 3.0 update. The update mentioned that they combined the US 16x08 driver with the US 16x08 Mixer driver so only one of them shows in the manage audio devices. Uninstalled the update and reinstalled the last driver (2.12) and everything is working as it should. Is this a problem with the new driver or is their some kind of conflict with my Samplitude Pro X3 program? Try going back and reinstall the previous driver to see if that helps.

New on TASCAM drivers website

Update Information

We are currently working on the issues between DAW applications and the Settings Panel Software V3.00. DAW applications would stop working correctly after being assigned with 9 or more inputs using the Settings Panel Software V3.00. No issues have been found when working with up to 8 inputs, but if you plan to use more than 9 inputs, please uninstall Settings Panel Software V3.00 and re-install Settings Panel Software V2.12. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

I installed v 3.00 and it made Adobe after effects crash after rendering previews.
I then tried my onboard soundchip and it didn't crash. I then closed all programs and tried again using the v 3.oo driver and it crashed again. Next I uninstalled it and reverted to the older 2.3 driver and that worked well. So it's the driver and had in my case at least nothing to do with any daw or using a certain amount of inputs. Just having the interface configured in adobe's AE's settings made it crash. Please take this in account while investigating this problem.

New on TASCAM drivers website

Update Information

We are currently working on the issues between DAW applications and the Settings Panel Software V3.00. DAW applications would stop working correctly after being assigned with 9 or more inputs using the Settings Panel Software V3.00. No issues have been found when working with up to 8 inputs, but if you plan to use more than 9 inputs, please uninstall Settings Panel Software V3.00 and re-install Settings Panel Software V2.12. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Yes. same issues in Cubase 10 too, can't handle more than 9 inputs. By the way, I have glitch sounds appearing randomly in all other versions of the drivers too. Why is that? I have Windows 7. It's so annoying. I didn't get any of that with Focusrite. And... it seems that is harder to the Tascam US-16x08 to deal with large projects in the 3.00 version, because I get more clips and glitches even more frecuently. Please do something. It's very sad to feel you are wasting money.

So far so good it seems to be fix with the new drivers V3.01

V3.01 seems to be working properly on my Samplitude ProX3 program.

US 16x8 v.3.01 driver: Happy to say so far perfect performance with Cakewalk and using all input drivers at once. Also After Effects and Premiere behaving normally. Nice work from Tascam.

Performance is good with 3.01. But I still get some weird noises randomly (increases when low buffer size)

New threads

Members online