US-2x2, 4x4 Windows V2.11 Driver

SocProf

Gear owned
DP-24SD
I am considering buying a Tascam US-4x4, but I am concerned about all the complaints about their drivers I have read. It looks like they released a new driver for Windows on March 23, 2018. Does this one clear up any of the problems?

My plan to is to use the interface as an AD converter for recording with Audacity, and as a DA converter for use with my software synths (recording the output on my DP-24SD). If the drivers are too dodgy, I might get a Zoom interface instead.

Driver version 1.02, very old, work very good. With the new drivers i can't hear the Us 2x2 computer out for example. And there are lots of useless options for me, like China and Skype compatibility...

Reactions: SocProf
Thanks. I will probably try the latest driver from March 2018, knowing I can switch to an earlier version if that one doesn't work.

I haven't bought a US-4x4 yet. Probably this summer. In the mean time, I'm recording with my DP-24SD.

After reading about all of the problems people are having with Tascam drivers, I decided to get a Steinberg UR242 interface.

New threads

Members online