US-366 Windows 10 driver problems (1.3.4.0 to 1.4.4.0)

LuisMi

Gear owned
US-366
Hi friends,

I have two problems installing the latest 1.04 version of US-366 windows 10 driver :

1) The installation file doesn't work properly in my machine. It's shown very reduced and then blocks during installation. It installs the driver, but blocks during the process, so the Tascam panel is not installed or integrated in the system.
I'm able to run the Tascam control panel manually, but it doesn't work. It loads and stays in the taskbar, but nothing works. I try to change latency to 'lowest latency' and automatically goes back to normal latency. Also, effects don't work when activated.

2) As it blocks during the installation process, the version of the driver installed is the 1.3.4.0, even if I use the 1.04 version of the downloadable installer from the official tascam website. I can update manually or by internet to the 1.4.4.0, but then it stops working and it dissapears from 'windows playback devices'.
Device is anyway working ok on version 1.3.4.0, and I can listen to music, record my guitar, etc. But latency is high and I'm forced to use ASIO drivers.

Can anybody help me? Cause due to not be able to change latency to 'lowest latency', I'm forced to use ASIO4ALL driver in Sonar X3, guitar Rig 5, EZMix, etc... and it blocks other sound sources to be played at the same time, so I can't record and listen at the same time in Sonar or use Guitar Rig or other 'live' effet and see a video tutorial or listen to a song at the same time... I tried 'multiasio' routing but it doesn't work on windows 10.

To finish, I have to say that before I upgraded, I had Windows 8.1 and installer 1.04 worked fine, control panel was properly installed and everything worked fine, so I guess it's some problem of the 1.04 wersion for windows 10.

(Image attached with screenshot of all this problems)

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 6

New threads

Members online

No members online now.